Employed graduates are the answer
We use various metrics to measure the impact and efficacy of our support and actions. We use various indicators but two are of utmost importance:
- Sustainability, on both levels, graduates and school
- Social Return on Investment
For instance, we want to know:
- How many graduates will find a job thanks to the vocational training program
- What is the absolute financial impact per graduate?
- What is the value of the social impact in financial terms?
- When will the school become financially self-sufficient?